Error: "Request entity too large"

Hello.

I have been having trouble with my site and am stuck. I hope you can help!

I use Dreamhost, Wordpress and Thesis for my site.

For the past 2 days, I am unable to update any Thesis options without getting the following error:

Request Entity Too Large
The requested resource
/wp-admin/admin-post.php
does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

First, I scoured the Thesis forums and found a thread offering a few suggestions, which I tried to no avail.

Then, I sent a note to Dreamhost support and they suggested that I uninstall and reinstall Thesis, which I also did to no avail.

Then I posted my specific issue on the Thesis board and got the following response:

[i] Hmm, second time today (after weeks of nothing) I’ve seen a Google Analytics script seem to go weird - looks like it might be in Footer Scripts, tons of garbage code the bottom of your page (can see it if your “view source” on your home page).

Trying to think of a way aside from a database edit to correct that, might be difficult if you can't get into your options panels.

Dreamhost might help - though if they offer to, probably a good idea to backup the database first just in case. [/i]

And this is where I’m stuck. Can anyone help? Or point me in the right direction? I’m scheduled to do a small redesign and am unable to move forward at all at this point.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My site is www.somaphile.com if that helps.

Thank you,
Danielle