Error installing custom PHP

I was going step by step through the Wiki (http://wiki.dreamhost.com/Installing_PHP5#Custom_PHP_5) and the script appears to be almost done running when I get this error and the script stops.

Installing man pages: /home/myusername/php5/man/man1/ page: phpize.1 page: php-config.1 /home/myusername/php5-source/php-5.3.3/build/shtool install -c ext/phar/phar.phar /home/myusername/php5/bin ln -s -f /home/myusername/php5/bin/phar.phar /home/myusername/php5/bin/phar Installing PDO headers: /home/myusername/php5/include/php/ext/pdo/ cp: cannot stat `/home/myusername/php5-source/php-5.3.3/php.ini-dist': No such file or directory

I have searched through the forum and could not find any related entries. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be greatful.

Thanks in advance

You should use the new PHP 5.3 instalation dreamhost offers you can customize extensions and such, check this thread for more info http://discussion.dreamhost.com/thread-127909.html . Any specific settings you are after?

I just got the custom php5 install working this morning. So everything there is ok.
I am currently trying to install mailparse using the guide here: Mailparse

The script gets towards the end and i encounter these errors:

/home/USERNAME/source/mailparse-2.1.3/mailparse.c: In function ‘mailparse_mimemessage_export’: /home/USERNAME/source/mailparse-2.1.3/mailparse.c:218: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment /home/USERNAME/source/mailparse-2.1.3/mailparse.c:219: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment /home/USERNAME/source/mailparse-2.1.3/mailparse.c: In function ‘zif_mailparse_mimemessage_get_child’: /home/USERNAME/source/mailparse-2.1.3/mailparse.c:364: warning: ‘zend_get_parameters_ex’ is deprecated (declared at /home/USERNAME/php5/include/php/Zend/zend_API.h:222) /home/USERNAME/source/mailparse-2.1.3/mailparse.c: In function ‘zif_mailparse_determine_best_xfer_encoding’: /home/USERNAME/source/mailparse-2.1.3/mailparse.c:888: warning: ‘zend_get_parameters_ex’ is deprecated (declared at /home/USERNAME/php5/include/php/Zend/zend_API.h:222) /home/USERNAME/source/mailparse-2.1.3/mailparse.c: In function ‘zif_mailparse_stream_encode’: /home/USERNAME/source/mailparse-2.1.3/mailparse.c:953: warning: ‘zend_get_parameters_ex’ is deprecated (declared at /home/USERNAME/php5/include/php/Zend/zend_API.h:222) /home/USERNAME/source/mailparse-2.1.3/mailparse.c: In function ‘add_header_reference_to_zval’: /home/USERNAME/source/mailparse-2.1.3/mailparse.c:1403: error: ‘zval’ has no member named ‘refcount’ make: *** [mailparse.lo] Error 1

Its killed here:

If you have any ideas, they would be appreciated.
I am scouring the web right now.