Error in php

I keep getting this error though the file is there. Also on another of my sites I set up using the same script all works fine. Any suggestions?

usernamehere/domainnamehere.com have inserted in replace of actual names.

Warning: require(…/…/log.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/usernamehere/domainnamehere.com/MemberOL/memonly.php on line 4

[quote]I keep getting this error though the file is there. Also on another of my sites I set up using the same script all works fine. Any suggestions?

Warning: require(…/…/log.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/usernamehere/domainnamehere.com/MemberOL/memonly.php on line 4[/quote]
Well if we read the error message, we see that it is looking for a log.php file in a particular spot and did not find it there. So one suggestion would be to check if the log.php file is in the right spot and has correct permissions.

Customer since 2000 :cool: openvein.org

You’re backing out of the domain into your $HOME directory, so use full paths.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

Yes, I verified the log.php & login.php are in root and the memonly.php is in correct folder as well. I took this script from another site I am using that is work on. If I change the log.php to look for the old memonly.htm (which is in the same folder as the memonly.php) it works but then page is viewable without having to login.

Data base is working, verified permissions are same as on working site, and full paths are being used.

Path appears to be relative.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost