Error hosting plant

I previously had this play with dreamhost for a low price of about 5 dollars but before that i cancel it and got my money back. I then disabled my account and canceled payments through paypal. This happened 3 months ago. After some investigation today I found out that my account was reactivated a month ago and that a plan called happy hosting was added for a vps. I did not authorized any of this and did not bother to check as i though i finished everything 3 months ago, clearly not. Now they have charged me about $375 which I’m not paying as I couldn’t afford any of this would be like 600nzd and I have a life to live. Please help me I didn’t authorize it and will not be paying.

Hi login to your paypal account and check the automated payment activity section. deactivate dreamhost automated payment & contact a customer support who can help you to deactivate your hosting and give you refund because its unauthorized activity from your paypal account.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.