Error establishing a database connection

I did not change any settings and my website (100daysofrealfood.com) suddenly says “Error establishing a database connection”

This is the specific error message when trying to log into my wordpress.org database. I’ve already verified that the username/password/database name are all correct in my wp-config file. Please HELP!!!..

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can’t contact the database server at mysql.100daysofrealfood.com. This could mean your host’s database server is down.

* Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
* Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
* Are you sure that the database server is running?

If you’re unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.

If you made no changes at all, then you might want to open a support ticket via the panel as well as wait for answers here.

My site started working again all of a sudden. I had opened a support ticket, but no response yet…it just started working!

seems like a problem with wordpress.org, not DH. are you hosing everything at DH or something at wordpress.org?