Error! Domain Mapping upgrade not found?

Warning! Domain mapping upgrade for this domain not found. Please log in and go to the Domains Upgrades page of your blog to use this domain.

I am trying to log into my wordpress site and it keeps giving me the above error. Yesterday, I got a different error and fixed it by putting the Wordpress DNS addressess in Godaddy.com (where I purchased the domain).

I can’t log in on phone correctly either. You see, I accidentally signed up for the Wordpress.com site, not the Wordpress.org yesterday. When I discovered this, the support team cancelled it and refunded me. I was then directed to DreamHost via their site. I don’t know if I set it up correctly, but could somebody please help.

I used to use Wordpress.org last year and don’t remember running into any of these issues. Please advise.

The name of the site is Carolineworship.com

Thanks

PS - I’ve tried deleting my Cache in the internet options

Have you set your nameservers at godaddy to point to dreamhost?

Giving us the domain name would help alot, as we can look up how you have the public records configured.

Hello,

The domain name is included in the original thread, CarolineWorship.com. I do have it set up for dreamhost. I managed to fiddle around with it and got it to work…for now.

I feel like there are several key steps that I should do that I am missing. I used wordpress last year and it wasn’t nearly this complicated.