Entire work webmail deleted and support login not working?

Hi Dreamhost community,

So I’ve recently taken a job that’s pretty reliant on a new work email hosted by Dreamhost and I’ve lost all my emails for the second time in a month. First time I assumed it was a glitch but this time I am sure I have not done this by accident myself, the server/host has done it.

I was first alerted that there might be a problem when I couldn’t access my inbox from my iphone because the server ‘rejected my credentials’ or something along those lines - basically telling me my user/password were wrong (they weren’t). I check on a desktop computer later and poof - entire inbox vaporised.

Tried to send some new emails from my personal account. No dice.

The error code I recieved when I tried to send some new mail is copy-pasted below, it mentions ‘disk quota exceeded’ but I highly doubt this is actually the case unless dreamhost goes out of its way to delete entire inboxes when you breach its measely 200MB limit - that would make no sense, no one would do that.

Also, the support link provided with the error message doesn’t work with my login details? Not my work email, not my community login (this forum) and not the email I used for the community. If it’s separate I can’t find where to sign up for it so I can actually access the support site.

Can anyone potentially help with this? I hate to post on what I assume is a community forum but again, the support link isn’t working with my login details? Maybe I’ll try again after a business day.

Thanks in advance!

Mail Delivery System < MAILER-DAEMON @ homiemail-mx21.g. dreamhost . com >
18:56 (12 minutes ago)
to me
This is the mail system at host homiemail- mx21.g. dreamhost . com.

I’m sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It’s attached below.

If you are a current customer of DreamHost, please contact our
technical support team here

https://panel.dreamhost.com/support

If you are not a customer please use our contact form at.

http://dreamhost.com/contact

If you do so, please include this email in your support ticket. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

DreamHost Email Support

<x17977154@homiemail-mx21.g. dreamhost.com> (expanded from
<*************@brightcircle . com . au>): maildir delivery failed: error writing

Final-Recipient: rfc822; x17977154 @ homiemail-mx21.g. dreamhost.com
Original-Recipient: rfc822 ; ********** @ brightcircle.com.au
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: x-unix; input/output error