Embeded Flash Tools

Is https://media.dreamhost.com/ supposed to display some embedded images/movies? I don’t see anything. I have installed the falsh player a zillion times. Sites like YouTube work fine for me.

It is strange. I see “Flash Image Rotator” and “Flash Media Player”. Both are working fine for me.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Yeah - works on one of my PCs but not my laptop. Very annoying. Isn’t it the same flash player that YouTube etc requires? I wonder if it could be my security settings or something strange.

Hmm… It could be your security settings. You won’t see anything if you disable activex in your browser.

I tried with IE. I do not see flash if I disable Tools --> Internet Options --> Security --> Custom Levels --> ActiveX Controls and Plug-In --> Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting You may want to check other options as well.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Thanks for checking. I have changed this but it doesn’t seem to make any difference. If I (re)install the flash play I see the demo animation on the success page. Very strange.