Emails not sending

Please talk to me like a 3-year old! I know this must be obvious, but I just can’t work it out.

I have my domain name hosted with GoDaddy, but use Google apps hosted at DreamHost for managing my mail. I send and receive emails through my desktop Mail (Apple). It has worked fine for years.

Since DreamHost moved my mail service and mailboxes to a new server (November) I have not been able to send mails from this domain (although I can receive them. Puzzling to me is that an occasional email does get sent. The others stay in the Outbox.

I can see this message in DreamHost for this domain: myemail.com “won’t be accessible until you remove any custom DNS records it has related to mail (mail, webmail, or mailboxes A records or any MX records).”

But I just cannot see what I have to do… How and where to I remove custom DNS records…?

Thank you!

click on ‘DNS’ for that domain. Presumably you have to remove any
custom DNS records you had set earlier.

Regards

Thank you tomt. This is what I see when I check the DNS… Is there something there I can remove?

Thank you!
http://bevtrayner.com/pt/dreamhostdns.jpg

Unfortunately this is beyond my humble skills. You’ll need to contact Support to help you with this.

Regards.

Thanks so much tomt. Actually, I don’t feel so bad now about not being able to figure it out.