Email

i have given a few people email accounts at mydomain. they access through squirrel mail. is there anyway they can change their passwords themselves without me having to log in the web panel and do it. i thought i read something about this a while back but can not find any info on it.

thanks for any help,
chunky

Chunky

yes, that is where they check their mail at webmail.rmtillman.com, but i do not see that feature.

Chunky

oh, i see, mailboxes.rmtillman.com, not webmail. ok, thanks, will check that out!!
thanks.

Chunky

this post helped me find where to go to check your email (webmail.yourdomain.com), but I would like to point out that the control panel tells you to go to mail.yourdomain.com which returns a 404 error.

It would be useful if the control panel would direct you to the right url in the first place!

If we can send a man to the moon, why can’t we send them all there?

You should use mail.example.com for access from a standard mail client via POP3, IMAP, and for outgoing mail. Sorry if that’s unclear in the panel.

You shouldn’t get a 404 error if you try to bring it up in a browser - you shouldn’t be able to connect to mail.example.com at all.