Email setup (outlook)

hey,
when i go to setup my email account on outlook which server do I use? the server it told me .dreamhost.com or mail.srcd.net?

Hooked on foniks werked four mee.

I set my email up with my domain name. Using that as an example, outlook was configured to get mail from mail.elfenvald.com, and I gave it the user id and password for my account, so to get the mail for "patty@elfenvald.com", outlook goes to mail.elfenvald.com and gets the mail for “patty”.

You should always use ‘mail.srcd.net’ (or mail.example.com, where example.com is the name of your domain).

hmm…well you all can dow do it the other way lol. i couldnt get it 2 work with mail.example.com. I think there is like a 40 mb attachment limit w/ a dreamhost mail account. does anyone know whether this amount is the limit in outlook?

Hooked on foniks werked four mee.

[quote]hmm…well you all can dow do it the other way lol. i couldnt get it 2 work with mail.example.com.

[/quote]

?? I’m not quite sure what you’re talking about.

[quote]I think there is like a 40 mb attachment limit w/ a dreamhost mail account. does anyone know whether this amount is the limit in outlook?

[/quote]

This limit is on the server side.