Email screwed up after creating discussion list

We have a main email address shelter@xyz.org that was working fine. I decided to create a new Discussion list and names it shelter@list.xyz.org. after this was created all email designated for shelter@baypathhumane.org started routing to shelter@list.xyx.org which was not expected or desired!
So I deleted the discussion list expecting the system to return to previous state, however the list creation edited the shelter@xyz.org email address, turning it into a “convenience” address which it does not allow me to edit back to original settings…how do I get that email account back to it’s original state? I don’t want to delete and re-create and lose all the existing email!

[color=#00CC00]Panel > Domains > Manage Domains[/color]

• Click Edit next to baypathhumane.org

• Click the [color=#0000CC]Change fully hosted settings now![/color] button.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

How does that address the email issue?

It’s the controller that resynchs the domain’s settings.

Doesn’t seem to do anything. It looks like what happened is the discussion list over-wrote the existing email account and turned it into a “convenience” email account for the discussion list…when the discussion list was deleted the convenience account was left and the original email account is gone…now I can still login via webmail and see all the old messages in the original account, but no new email routes to it…so I need to somehow wope out the convenience version of the account and be able to get back the standard email account linked to the original mailbox.

You’ll need to have Support remove it.