Email Problems - PLEASE FIX NOW

PLEASE FIX THE EMAIL ISSUES. I am unable to conduct business properly if I can’t send or receive emails during my working hours. In the past week, these issues have gotten worse. Over the past couple of days, I have copied myself on the emails and have gotten maybe 1 out of 6 emails I send to myself. That is unacceptable. If I knew how to fix it I’d be at your offices doing it right now. Do your job people and don’t skimp with temporary fixes that don’t last. Businesses, like the one I work for, are losing $1000’s a day because of something you are either unable to fix or incapable of fixing.

Again, PLEASE FIX THE EMAIL ISSUES!!!

It seems utterly apparent that their way of fixing it is to cut and paste “Our Technical Operations Team is working on alleviating delays for email through the junk mail filtering system. During peak hours (7am – 7pm PDT) we are seeing junk mail filtering queues fill up. This causes delays for incoming and outgoing mail.” every day for the past two months.

This is a total dealbreaker for me. I’m out. Bye, Dreamhost. It was great while it was functioning.