Email Filters suggestions

I sent these to support, and it was recommended to me to post them here.

1. The “action_header” form field in the “Add new filter” form is limited to 25 characters. This is extremely limiting, as some header names and some header values are well beyond that length. I would find it useful to have this increased to 70 characters, but higher character limits are also welcome.

2. It would be helpful and extremely convenient if there was a way to apply multiple actions to the same set of conditions. Alternatively, it would be helpful if you could copy/duplicate a filter so that you could more easily alter actions/conditions for filters that would be similar.

3. It would be helpful if you could create a filter for multiple mailboxes at once. Alternatively, it would be helpful to be able to copy a filter to one or more mailboxes. Having both features may actually be better since one could work well for new filters and one could work well for existing filters.

4. Having saved rules that can be referenced by multiple mailboxes would make filter maintenance easier. For example, if you have 20 mailboxes that all use the same filter, and you need to update that filter, you currently have to update all 20 filter entries manually. If you could instead reference a single saved filter, you could change the filter rules once, and have the changes propagate to all mailboxes that reference it.