Email Disaster , no email for nearly 2 days

I understand that there are problems with some of the emails servers and unfortunately one of the server in question is ours. We have been unable to received emails for nearly 2 days now, despite this apparently being a high priority. We have been told several time that the problem is fixed, when it obviously is not.

The biggest problem is that emails are being rejected with the following message, so anyone trying to send an email has no idea what is going on and we have no way of knowing who is sending us messages.

Final-Recipient: rfc822; operations@grove.group
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; vade-in1.mail.dreamhost.com. (66.33.205.212, the server for
the domain grove.group.)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 5.7.1 operations@grove.group: Recipient address rejected: Access denied
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 08:14:54 -0700 (PDT)

I cannot even begin to tell you the impact this is having on our business and the stress this is causing us, without knowing if and when the problem will be solved.

Does anyone here have any suggestions other than to just change our email or use another service provider. Not that this will help in the short term. Just so disappointed.

We are going on 24 hours with no email. Scary that your already twice that long with no email.

HI Seaview

Thank you for contacting us!

I apologize for the frustration and any inconvenience. Our TechOps team has been working to upgrade our email this last month. For any issues you are still experiencing please use this link to reach our support team https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi?tree=support.msg& Live Chat is online 5am til 10pm PDT daily and ticket support is 24/7

Thanks!
Matt C

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.