Email address

I am not able to add or change Email address from the address page. When I try all it does is go back to the address page. No changes show up even after several days.

I am also unable to access my Email by webmail. I keep getting the error message “you must be logged on to access this page” When I try logging on I get the same error message.

I have confirmed my ID and password with tech support (a ridiculously long process). The only suggestion they have is to check to make sure cookies are enabled. Cookies are enabled and I have added the site to my “trusted site list”. The Email is active as I can see Email when I log on to mailboxes. Tech support also confirms that the Email is working.

I am using windows XP and Internet Explorer 6.0. I have deleted all cookies and temp files and still have the problem. I would appreciate any suggestions.

[quote]The only suggestion they have is to check to make sure cookies are enabled.

[/quote]

Dumb. The fact the panel lets you create an address at all means they are. When they are not, panel says “Cookies are required”.

[quote]I am using windows XP and Internet Explorer 6.0. I have deleted all cookies
and temp files and still have the problem. I would appreciate any suggestions.

[/quote]

For what its worth I have used exactly the same and never had that problem.

If you’re not getting the “Successfully added xxxxxxxxxxx! Note: It will take up to an hour for this new address to become active.” message, it really looks to me as if there’s some corruption in your settings at the DH end.