Email Address Creation using PHP?

software development

Hello
I was wondering if it is possible at Dreamhost to create email addresses, possibly through PHP, without using the control panel. I want users to be able to choose an email address and then have mail forwarded to another address. Is this possible?
Thanks

Nope. Panel only, I’m afraid.

si-blog | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

Almost anything is possible, including a program to interact with panel for creating forwarding addresses. You must be careful with opt-in requirements and avoiding spam claims, and watch out for cracks into your panel account. You can also create your own database of email addresses and pseudo-addresses, and use exim, sendmail, etc. with your scripts to forward email.

$1 for me << [color=#00CC00]SE7ENOF9[/color] | [color=#CC0000]SE7ENOF97[/color] >> All for you

Have you tried
http://discussion.dreamhost.com/showthreaded.pl?Cat=0&Board=forum_programming&Number=59785&Search=true&Forum=All_Forums&Words=php create mail address&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=58295

Can’t believe you searched for that after being told it wasn’t possible. :wink:

$1 for me << [color=#00CC00]SE7ENOF9[/color] | [color=#CC0000]SE7ENOF97[/color] >> All for you