Email account not working

In the thread URL below, I complained that my email was not working. So instead of whinging about it, I decided to check it out for myself…

http://discussion.dreamhost.com/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=forum_troubleshooting&Number=73562&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=14&part=

Okay. I have a number of domains pointed at my dreamhost hosting. I get email from my main domain www.domain.com and get / send mail through mail.domain.com. I also have another POP account at my www.domain.co.za and send / recieve through mail.domain.co.za .

The mail from domain.co.za is coming through without a problem. I can send and receive. The mail from domain.com is NOT coming through for me. I can send, but despite my mail client (Mac OSX Mail) logging in and checking for messages, nothing comes through! It’s like there is no email there. I’ve even emailed myself from the working address to no avail.

So I had my staff who also have POP addresses on domain.com check their email, and the test mail I sent them from my domain.com address came through perfectly.

PLEASE - what can I do to get my address working??? I was fine yesterday! With all the Dreamhost mail probs last week (basically couldnt connect to server to get mail) I’m already behind in my work. PLEASE help.

S

Learning… very slowly… but it’s fun!