One of my websites, http://whydaddydrinks.net, has been down for eight DAYS now. It is hosted on the Quicksilver server, along with my other sites. I have opened several tickets regarding this, the most recent of which is #5165824, today at 3pm, with no response yet.
I understand that servers fail, I understand that sometimes downtime is unavoidable. Eight DAYS of downtime, however, is simply inexcusable and I need this fixed. The only thing I have done (which Support tried to blame me as being the problem) was change the user account that the domain was running under. The user account that it was running under was broken in some way where I couldn’t log on as that user via FTP or SSH. I moved the site to run under my main account, and now I can see files missing and permissions incorrect.
I hope that someone can address this as soon as possible.