E-mail sending help

software development

Hello I am new here and also new in using php this is my first site I am building with php I required to send email to the users who are registering but unable to send email in order to verify their email addresses. Please Can anyone help me in that How can I do this. thanks

Is this for your website or for your forum?

Have you tried goodies in DH? Some of the packages like PHPBB have build-in user registration system. It is something like what you are looking for. Users register accounts but need to get their emails addresses verified.

Save $97 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]97YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

No, I am not trying to run Forum it is just to verify users e-mail addresses when they register. thanks for your answer.

Have you tried using the php mail() function? it’s a very simple way to send emails from php scripts.

you can find full documentation for the mail() function in http://cl2.php.net/manual/en/function.mail.php

good luck!

What error message did you see? It will be helpful for us to analyze the problem.

If you are using php’s mail() function, the web page needs to be uploaded to the server for testing because you do not have a local email server.

And, you may want to check your funk box. Sometimes the emails go to junk box.

Save $97 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]97YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

found A solution while using Google, I was doing something wrong while using SMTP. :frowning:
Now it is working :slight_smile:
thanks for your attention and answering me.

I’m glad you get it worked!

And sorry for my typo errors: funk --> junk box.