Dump your Affiliate Promo Codes here!

I have noticed that if I use your affiliate promo codes, I can actually pay less for 1 year of web hosting. So please, dump your affiliate codes here and I will use the code that gives me the best deal.

All the best,

Potential Customer “Danielus” :slight_smile:

max deal you can get is $97

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

Damn, too slow. :smiley:

Web Hosting Reviews | Get Around The Net Directory

Damn, me too.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

That would be a violation. :slight_smile:

[quote]Other

1. Predominately promotional messages must not be posted to bulletin boards, discussion forums, guestbooks, Usenet newsgroups, or any other similar service unless the operator of that service explicitly allows such messages. In the case of Usenet newsgroups, such messages must be specifically allowed in that group’s charter.[/quote]
    http://www.dreamhost.com/spam.html

tor.eff.org
Promos: MaxTOR: Save [color=#CC0000]Maximum[/color] TOR: Save Maximum and [color=#00CC00]give $1 to TOR[/color]

Damn, me 3.

LOL

PromoCode [color=#CC0000]FULL_97_OFF <-click prefilled[/color] = host 1 yr for $22.4 ; [color=#CC0000]LIFE_IP_67_OFF[/color] = 2 yrs IP for $123.8

You should also note that promo codes can give you either a cash discount or additional free features - for instance, you could get two, three or even seven total lifetime domain registrations (lifetime of your hosting with DreamHost). Alternatively, if you’re going to be hosting an e-commerce site and need SSL, it would behoove you to get a free lifetime unique IP address - you still have to buy a cert, but you’ll save the ~$48 a year that would have to pay for that unique IP address.

There are lots of codes around and as everyone has already said, you should feel free to choose the code that gives you the best deal.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

Tor’s reply is right on the money - isn’t there more than adequate promocode pandering already on these forum without soliciting for more? :wink:

–rlparker

there you go

Check Out [color=#CC0000]DreamHost Promo Codes[/color]

Finally got one… time to spread it.

Promo-Code: [color=#CC0000] SAVEMONEY97 [/color] - Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on your first year of hosting.

Who is in violation?

Promo Code:
twodayslateMAX - Get the max discount on any plan.
MaxMonth - Get the max discount on any monthly plan!

Read tor’s post - it’s pretty clear!

–rlparker

I’m not promoting. It’s simply a signature! (Cheap isn’t it?)

The reality is that anything beyond a sig is annoying - and even then promo codes in sigs are annoying too. But if you generate decent content and answer questions it really can get you referrals. I was surprised.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

Heh Heh…yep! I’m used to, and don’t particularly mind, the sig promos, and the opportunity to pick up some “good will” referral money from participating in the forums with helpful content seems fair enough - I just think it can get out of hand, and a whole thread dedicated to “pimp your code” seems like a bit much to me. :wink:

–rlparker

Yeah, this thread would probably have felt less like a swap meet if it had started with a simple question like “what’s the best promo code for me?” I’m sure it would still have ended up just as mobbed by thinly veiled pandering. :slight_smile:

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

Mine’s in my sig.

For 30% more diskspace, 30% more bandwidth, and $40 off use promo code [color=#CC0000]THEFULLMONTY[/color]

fidgeting.net

Hi guys,

I don’t understand how come I can get $97 discount for 1 year of hosting with your promo code? I mean, if I get $97 discount, then I get 1 year of hosting for free. Why would dreamhost give me 1 year of hosting for free WITHOUT a CATCH?

Please explain guys, thanks.

Well, you do pay $22.30 for that first year.

Regardless, the $97 is probably considered by DreamHost as a cost of acquisition of you as a customer. They are depending on the fact that a certain percentage of people will renew their hosting contract and that ultimately, they’ll make their money back and more!

So I only pay $22.30 with your promo code?

You must be kidding me. Are you serious? Is this serious? Lensman, please respond. Are you 100% serious?

we are not joking here. If you purchase level 1 plan with a promo code which gives $97 discount (max discount), you pay only 22.40 for level 1 plan for the first year.

However, when it is time to renew your plan, you have to pay full amount which is $119.40. Promo code is only available for new customers. :wink:

Save $97 with promo code: [color=#CC0000]97YES Sign Up NOW[/color]