Drupal database was deleted or database server is running

Dear all,
I using dreamhost service. I bough a domain name at dreamhost then I register for free hosting service at dreamhostapps but when I installed drupal on my domain name but after sucessfully installation I tried to access my web site but there is an error here :

“Site off-line
The site is currently not available due to technical problems. Please try again later. Thank you for your understanding.
If you are the maintainer of this site, please check your database settings in the settings.php file and ensure that your hosting provider’s database server is running. For more help, see the handbook, or contact your hosting provider…”

Then I log in to my dreamhost account then I saw drupal database was deleted automatically. I could not recover database.

Please help me solve this !

It is very weird to hear that database is automatically deleted. I’ll suggest you to contact DH support via DH panel --> Support --> Contact Support

If you are using a free dreamhostapps account as your post suggests, there is no way way to install other than using the simple one-click installer.