Drupal cron job

apps

I am getting the following error when I try to run cron jobs. I have checked in the .drupal/includes dir and the bootstrap.inc file is there.

Any ideas on what is happening

Warning: include_once(./includes/bootstrap.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/digitaldrz/enabling.org/drupal/cron.php on line 9

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘./includes/bootstrap.inc’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear’) in /home/digitaldrz/enabling.org/drupal/cron.php on line 9

Fatal error: Call to undefined function drupal_bootstrap() in /home/digitaldrz/enabling.org/drupal/cron.php on line 10

Cron runs from your home directory. Not knowing what your cron entry looks like, it’s probably a path issue. The ./includes means it’s trying to find “includes” in the current working directory. Does drupal really have a dot in front of the directory name?

I am using the Dream Host panel to create my cron command. The critical line is: /usr/local/php5/bin/php /home/digitaldrz/enabling.org/drupal/cron.php

Here is an excerpt from linux command line that seems like it is not a path issue, but maybe I am making a duh.

$ pwd
/home/digitaldrz/enabling.org/drupal/includes
$ ls
actions.inc cache.inc database.mysql.inc form.inc install.mysql.inc locale.inc module.inc tablesort.inc xmlrpc.inc
batch.inc common.inc database.mysqli.inc image.gd.inc install.mysqli.inc lock.inc pager.inc theme.inc xmlrpcs.inc
bootstrap.inc

pwd should be drupal, not the includes subdirectory because ./ in this case expects that you’re in drupal. I don’t know if the panel will accept this, but if you put:
cd ~/enabling.org/drupal ;
in front of your long command, that would normally set cwd to drupal unless something else throws it off.