Drupal Version: 6.10
Manual Installation: yes
I'm having problems with my site being slow, pages giving me no error messages, but they are not displaying the content they should be such as parts of my admin panel.
500 Internal Site Errors occasionally, yet I don't have any real content on my site except modules.
I have had the site stop loading and give me error messages that the script/headers stopped working/loading. These messages were also in my error logs.
I have already:
* tried searching, if you find something I missed, please let me know
* checked the DH Status, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the server I'm on (Legs)
* created a working custom php.ini and made sure the php memory_limit was indeed set to 90M since Drupal requires 16M
* also changed the settings for Drupal and my htaccess for the custom memory limit which displays fine in phpinfo()
* pinged/trace routed my site, which is working fine from my network, also tried checking it from another network and different computers in the other network, still the same problems
* changed the performance settings in Drupal, have enabled them and disabled them, and there's not much of a difference.
* all modules are upgraded to the latest stable version
* tried other troubleshooting methods listed in the DH Wiki and Drupal Handbook(s)
(Taken from my support request, in hopes that perhaps someone here can offer a solution)
I recently registered the domain which I am having problems with, so I'm also wondering if the problems I've been experiencing have anything to do with the DNS propagation, but I don't think so since it's been over 3 days.
My problem is that my site is slow and I have been receiving 500 Internal Site Errors. I currently have many modules, however there is no real content on my site, so I don't understand why it would be running so slow.
I attempted troubleshooting through various sources such as the DH Wiki as well as Drupal's documentation and handbooks. One suggestion was to increase the php memory limit to at least 16M through php.ini
So I created and seemed to have successfully created a custom php.ini and change the settings, etc. I also followed the other methods listed through .htaccess and settings.php modification. Everything seems fine in phpinfo, however I am still having problems.
I have also followed other troubleshooting protocols and ran a tracert/trace route to my site and everything is fine. Accessing my site on a different network gives me the same errors and results. So I can safely assume that it is not my network or my computer.
I have been receiving a premature end of script error as well, and I checked my logs and I constantly see Premature end of script headers.
I am wondering if this is something to do with the server, or my database because I have this domain's data on a separate database, so there should be nothing else interfering.
I would greatly appreciate any help comments or suggestions!
SIGN-UP FOR DREAMHOST HOSTING