DreamTracInstall.sh MySQL problems

apps

Hi!

I’m trying to use the DreamTracInstall.sh but the installation always fails at the last step:

Thank you for choosing Trac 0.10.4. Enjoy your stay!

Creating and Initializing Project
Failed to create environment. (2005, “Unknown MySQL server host ‘${MYSQLHOST}’ (1)”)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/pmoura/packages/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/scripts/admin.py”, line 613, in do_initenv
options=options)
File “/home/pmoura/packages/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/env.py”, line 145, in init
self.create(options)
File “/home/pmoura/packages/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/env.py”, line 250, in create
DatabaseManager(self).init_db()
File “/home/pmoura/packages/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/db/api.py”, line 70, in init_db
connector.init_db(**args)
File “/home/pmoura/packages/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/db/mysql_backend.py”, line 44, in init_db
cnx = self.get_connection(path, user, password, host, port, params)
File “/home/pmoura/packages/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/db/mysql_backend.py”, line 40, in get_connection
return MySQLConnection(path, user, password, host, port, params)
File “/home/pmoura/packages/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/db/mysql_backend.py”, line 147, in init
host=host, port=port, charset=‘utf8’)
File “build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/MySQLdb/init.py”, line 74, in Connect
File “build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/MySQLdb/connections.py”, line 170, in init
OperationalError: (2005, “Unknown MySQL server host ‘${MYSQLHOST}’ (1)”)
Failed to initialize environment. 1
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/pmoura/packages/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/scripts/admin.py”, line 617, in do_initenv
sys.exit(1)
SystemExit: 1

I’ve checked, double-cheked and triple-checked all the values asked by the script. I can access the MySQL host without problems using a web browser. I’m already using MySQL for several other databases, so I know that it’s working properly. Same thing for the Subversion server. Any hints for solving the problem are most appreciated. Searching the forums and the wiki have not resulted so far in useful information for solving this problem.

All the best,

Paulo

P.S. Yes, I’ve already voted for a one-click install of Trac.