This afternoon we became unable to access our primary bucket to upload new files. We noticed a slow down this morning. Now, we cannot view the contents of the bucket through the Web Panel or through our usual client (Transmit). Previously uploaded files can be accessed through their URLs, but we are in a difficult position if we cannot continue to upload. This is the whole reason we went with DreamObjects in the first place. We have another bucket that seems to be functioning correctly.
Support chat confirmed/escalated the issue and created a support ticket. We’re anxiously down until this is resolved.