Dreamhost supports illegal terrorist activities

Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT), the terrorist organization behind the Mumbai massacre has been doing business with dreamhost under the websites http://jamatuddawa.org/ and http://www.jamatdawah.org/. Jamut Dawa is the “charity organization” of LeT and is used to fund their terrorist activities in India. Jamut Dawa is also named as a terrorist organization by the US State Department and providing services to them is illegal and can carry a fine up to $250,000.

Acting under the authority of Section 1(b) of Executive Order 13224 of September 23, 2001, as amended, and in consultation with the Secretary of the Treasury, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security, I hereby determine that Lashkar-e-Tayyiba uses or has used the following aliases in addition to those listed above: Jamaat-ud-Dawa, JUD, Jama’at al-Dawa, Jamaat ud-Daawa, Jamaat ul-Dawah, Jamaat-ul-Dawa, Jama’at-i-Dawat, Jamaiat-ud-Dawa, Jama’at-ud-Da’awah, Jama’at-ud-Da’awa, Jamaati-ud-Dawa, and Idara Khidmat-e-Khalq.

I hereby amend the designation of Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (and its aliases) to add the following names as aliases together with any transliterations of these names: Jamaat-ud-Dawa, aka JUD, aka Jama’at al-Dawa, aka Jamaat ud-Daawa, aka Jamaat ul-Dawah, aka Jamaat-ul-Dawa, aka Jama’at-i-Dawat, aka Jamaiat-ud-Dawa, aka Jama’at-ud-Da’awah, aka Jama’at-ud-Da’awa, aka Jamaati-ud-Dawa, aka Idara Khidmat-e-Khalq.

Condoleezza Rice,
Secretary of State, Department of State.
[FR Doc. 06-4005 Filed 4-26-06; 5:00 pm]

Dreamhost has been contacted and is aware of this illegal activity but refuses to take this website down. Please spread the word and boycott dreamhost if they continue to sympathize with terrorist organizations and undermine US law.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

Actually, taking a site down without due process would undermine US law. If there’s legal standing for such an action, they’ll act upon it.

Congrats on bein the latest in a lineage of folks who have come through over the years raisin simlar hale. Git in line behind the Nazi censors as well.

Fer those new to the game of how this kinda thang werks, “the authorities” would rather you leave the site up so they can track it a bit and handle thangs per THEIR wishes… wisdom, my son… wisdom in timing.

Here is how to get that site shut down. Just make a bogus DMCA complaint to dreamhost and the site will be gone! Seriously, just look down a few posts from this one! Just hope that you get an overzealous computer-geek support person with a powertrip. Amazing priorities!

Excellent idea! Go and file a false DMCA complaint. DH may be first obligated to comply, but there is a penalty for filing false DMCA complaints.

Scott is right,
You can not fight crime with crime.
If an ordinary citizen can see the Whois data, so can the government. They will contact Dreamhost when they are ready. For all you know, the government could have(not saying they did) ordered Dreamhost to keep it active so they can do further traces.
The above is just speculation.

My website

Also, the OP is a dick. There is no reason to come to a public forum and make inflammatory accusations like this unless you’ve got ulterior motives. Dreamhost is a great service provider and they will certainly act within all legal requirements.

There is absolutely no reason to believe that Dreamhost or any of the regular posters here would be terrorist sympathizers. Any statement to the contrary is libelous and highly offensive.

Assuming you’re not just some terrorism-supporting spamming loser…

When police are investigating someone, do you think they tap their phone lines, or post on public forums that the phone company supports crime because they don’t cut-off paying customers based on what they use their phones for?

Ever notice how cops will buy drugs from drug dealers to work their way up the chain, instead of just shooting the first nobody with $5 worth of pot on him… then declaring the city as drug-free?

Think more. Post less.

:stuck_out_tongue: Maximum savings promo code: MaxSavingsAtDH

This horse is dead. Lashing the poor beast’s carcass serves nobody. The OPtard is long gone.

Max discount on any plan with promocode SCJESSEYTOTAL

Btw… is DH aware of this ?

This site is terrible. I know this because Indonesia (where I stay and live) had also been terrorist targets for a decade.

I think they should reconsider this :frowning:

Need great promo codes ? Check on this link.