Dreamhost Support Email?

I’ve tried clicking the “EMail support” link under contact support, but nothing happens. Is there any way to e-mail support? I’ve got some folders in my environment that I don’t have permissions to delete, and I’d like to have them removed. They are from years ago - maybe from a one-click install.

I’m not feeling great about customer support at the moment.

Hi,
We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. If you are having issues contacting us you can use this form here: https://www.dreamhost.com/support/ be sure to also do the captcha part at the bottom. If you are not having luck sending the from through be sure to try and submit it from a different browser or clearing you currents browsers cache before you attempt this again.

You can also use an email client to download the messages locally and then delete the folders you don’t want. More information about setting up an email client can be found here: https://help.dreamhost.com/hc/en-us/articles/214918038-Email-client-configuration-overview

If you have any additional question let us know.

Thanks for the reply. When I go to the support link you provide and select contact Tech Support, it tells me to log into my DreamHost account. When I log into my DreamHost account, I still can’t send an e-mail. I’ve tried on multiple computers with no luck. I’m running up to date versions of Chrome on Windows and Mac.

My website was compromised. I have multiple domains on the same account. I was able to restore the site (it’s a PHP forum). Then it happened again.

So now I’m trying to delete everything that’s no longer needed on my account. I had some old one-click installs that I can’t seem to get rid of - the subdomains are no longer active, but when I try to delete the files I don’t have the permissions.

I need a way to contact tech support privately, and while I appreciate your response here, I’m a bit jammed up because the support mechanism isn’t working. I’ve got my site back up and running, but I’m guessing it’s only a matter of time before it goes down again.