Dreamhost Refund Still Not Wired

Hello!
My account was immediately disabled after wiring in the money in full and in good faith and I was notified of a full refund for my purchase, but I have been notified that I will be able to receive my refund within three days time as per the message below:

“I understand your concerns but we no ability to speed up the processing
of the refund.

As shown below the refund was issued at 11:30 last night

2020-05-31 23:30:58 -62.40

Once issued the transaction is handled entirely by our payment processor.
The refund will be reflected on your card account within 3 business days
but again we have no ability to speed that process up.

I’m sorry for the hassle and apologize that we weren’t able to accept
your business. We wish you the best of luck in your search for a web
host.”

To date, there has still been no refund processed to my credit card account and I am starting to worry as to where my hard-earned money is currently at. I have patiently waited for the refund for three full and sleepless days and I still have not received the refund. I am starting to get worried as I invested all my savings as a freelancer into Dreamhost and I might end up not actually receiving my money back. I’m terrified.

1 Like

Get in touch with your bank/credit card provider and ask why it’s being delayed on their end. If they insist that there is no refund pending then y̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶t̶ … inform DreamHost Support that something appears to have gone wrong during the refund process and that they need to look into it from their end.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.