DreamHost PS not compatible with Wishlist Member

apps

Hi,

I upgraded to the latest version of Wordpress and Wishlist member, and upon activation of Wishlist member, the WP backend still works, but my site won’t load at all.

oh, after some tech support “drilling.”

• with fast cgi, it’s over 20 second load time
  • with mod_php, which is what WLM suggested I try, the site load time is over 45 seconds
  • or the site doesn’t load at all

Everything was working b4 I upgraded WP and WLM…though performance (load speed) was slow.

I’ve been corresponding with WLM’s tech team since July 13th on this and since before that with DH.

Wishlist is member site software for Wordpress: http://member.wishlistproducts.com/wlp.php?af=945777

That’s my affiliate link, there are at least 1500 WLM owners, and the software powers my online businesses. I’m very happy with WLM software.

It’s gotten to the point where I’m bugging WLM’s tech staff, not leaving DH alone, and in particular the word from the group of Wishlist Member’s Insider forum is “switch hosts.”

As far as I understand it WLM tried this:

cgi.force_redirect = 0
cgi.fix_pathinfo = 1

…customizing php.ini

…and, well, I’d like to stay with DH, well, because I’m a loyal fellow…I like DH a lot and was planning on rolling out an affiliate campaign for DH, especially in combination with WLM…and I just don’t want to go through the hassle of moving.

Can anyone help? I mean DH is now saying their going to put their Wordpress expert on it, but DH was like “we’re not going to support this and if you need to change hosts, fine” until I mentioned that WLM has 1500 high quality potential customers that have powerful “reach.”

So, what are the server specs?
Does anyone have l8est WLM and WP working together?
What do I need to do?
Can “someone else” handle this for me and also make sure that the configuration loads quickly?

Best,
Dainis

PS: I just created a new username since I haven’t been around and something happened with my previous profile…so this isn’t really my first post…