Dreamhost Promo Code?

so if I create a $50 code, and add 50% bandwidth($45), then my rewards come out to $2, correct?

Use promo code “THRIFTY50” for $50 OFF
Use promo code “STINGYREFERER” for $1 OFF
http://www.dreamhost.com/hosting.html

That is correct.

What are [color=#CC0000]50DISK50[/color], [color=#CC0000]3DOM50[/color], and [color=#CC0000]1IP1DOM50[/color]?
They’re Dreamhost coupons!

Correct me if I am wrong, I understand that the out of $97 the max discount that can be given to a new customer is $50 so if I create a promo code that gives $40 off then I make $57

dreamhost promo code | dreamhost coupon

That is correct unless you add “features” to your promo code. Each feature that you add to your code comes out of your referral fee. For example, an extra domain registration “costs” $15 so if you create a code that gives $40 off and one extra domain registration, you’ll only get $42.

Use the [color=#CC0000]3DOM50[/color] promo code for 3 extra lifetime domains and $50 off
More Dreamhost coupons here!

Yep, if you give no other “extras”! :wink:

–rlparker

Ha! Not only the same answer, but the same extra info. I love it! :slight_smile:

Use the [color=#CC0000]3DOM50[/color] promo code for 3 extra lifetime domains and $50 off

rlparker and Lensman. Twins separated at birth?

-Scott

Romulus and Remus or Mutt and Jeff, or Abbott and Costello … :open_mouth:

–rlparker

Or Mary-Kate and Ashely? Nah!

Starksy and Hutch?

–rlparker

Felix and Oscar?

Beavis and Butthead.

–rlparker
(huh huh … He said “Butt” … huh huh)

pa-pa and ma-ma

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here