Dreamhost not responding to support msgs

Hello, is it common to post a support issue and not get a response? My site - phillyfuture.org - has been slow or unaccessable - from 7am to now almost 10am. I have opened a support ticket - but no one has responded.

I’ve posted a problem about MySQL and emailed customer support. Haven’t heard anything for about 14 hours now.

sigh I knew these prices were too good to be true.

your site loads pretty speedily on my conection. Top image banner seems a bit large, though. Can it be optimized more?

oh, another thing. I have had issues with some of my sites that run off mySQL databases, where they will appear to hang or become inaccessible (they will time out or hang). I believe it is often a browser issue. Testing from other computers/platforms will show the site up.

[quote]I have opened a support ticket - but no one has responded.

Did you get an email saying “This email is to let you know that we have received your message and
will be replying to it within 24 hours.”? In which case you’ll probably get a response withing a few days. You can check your open support requests at https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi?tree=support.msg& .

They take a lot more time now to respond than they used to take… For me took 2 days for them to respond.

Just an update:

All is well now. Eventually they did get back in touch with me. There was a database issue on Dreamhost’s end. It was fixed and the site has experienced two straight days of uptime now.