Dreamhost new account pending - 3 days

wordpress

Hi,

I am registering your one year hosting plan on 02.01.2009,

"This account is currently pending approval."
It’s been 3 days now.

My site http://www.articles2u.com stop working and i lose lots of income. Please replay me and activate my account.

Proof DreamHost Google Checkout Payment Receipt

This is an email receipt for the Google Checkout payment you just made to us.

Your Google Checkout Account: ******
Time: 2009-01-02 07:37:37
DreamHost Transaction ID: 3636055
Amount: $69.40 (USD)
Applied to Account #: 478256

Sarpras Navas

Copy/Paste your post into their Contact Form at http://dreamhost.com/contact.cgi

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

I already submitted my problem to dreamhost, How many days required for activation.

Google Checkout has a tendency to take longer, even more so if you’re non-US. I haven’t been keeping track, but it seems to take days for such an account to get approved. Dunno why, though. If it’s been 3 days, it doesn’t seem unreasonable to submit a problem as you have. However, I’d count “business days” rather than calendar days.

-Scott

If you pay money with credit card, your account activated within one business day. I purchase new credit (only for hosting) card and apply for new account, my account not activated till now (4 days). My panel shows $0 pending, my payment success.

Support team also not answers my email. How to cancel my order? Get money back.

It appears you can login to Panel so I’m unsure what you mean. Can you explain exactly what you mean by “activate” your account? Your domain information was apparently updated recently: See Here

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

Only name server updated (change by my old domain pannel)

‘This account is currently pending approval’ displayed on my dreamhost webpanel. I am not get FTp/cpanel for install wordpress, backup database etc…

How many days required for aprove my account?

I have the exact same problem.

I paid with a VISA credit card on January 3rd. I sent an e-mail 10 hours ago and it’s still unanswered.

Same issue here as well. I just want the account approved so that I may begin setting everything up. This isn’t rocket science, so I’ve been wondering if something may not be working properly.

Plus, I sent a message in the support area of the panel and it’s still unanswered after many hours.

Since it’s pretty obvious something went wrong, I would really appreciate it if someone pointed out a way to solve it.

My webpanel activated and website also active http://www.articles2u.com

Thanks for dreamhost…

Very good service, 1 click wordpress instalation made work easy.

I’m in the same position… I paid with a credit card on January 3, 2009 for a new hosting account, and my account status is pending. I’ve sent a message through the support system, but still no response… I’m wondering if this is indicative of the level of service overall by this host, and if I should just plan on getting hosting elsewhere.

This is the Troubleshooting forum. Did you have an actual question that’s not already been answered in this thread?

-Scott

I appreciate the admonition implied in your tone for not having a question, but I think it is important that I share my experience to let others know that they are not alone in this problem: Dreamhost, thus far, is not showing quality customer service.

Good day