Hello:

I come from China,16 May 2013,My site can not open 12 hours,Write e-mail:

Hello,

On Thu, 16 May 2013, you wrote:

Hello:

This situation has been going on for about 8 hours,I still can not open the
site,ping :Request timed out。

With this? VPS web service maintenance May
15th-18th:http://www.dreamhoststatus.com/2013/05/15/vps-web-service-maintenanc e-may-15th-18th/。

but,I can not stand such a long downtime,Please help check what the problem
is

Thank you

Thank you for contacting Dreamhost.

I apologize for the inconvenience, the VPS
needed a quick reboot.

It is back up and your sites should be operating normally.

If you have any other questions just let me know!

Thanks!
Randall M

but,20 May 2013,This problem persists,Today,My site can not open 12 hours,I do not know how you solve the problem,for $100 per month on a VPS!The website downtime these days a total of more than 24 hours,In China, the mail in the morning and at night to get a reply,During the day, the site can not be opened, the loss of a lot of traffic.

I use dreamhost 3 years,Now I do not have much confidence on Dreamhost,dreamhost is more and more people are disappointed,Such a long time the server is down, people feel angry!I thought that after such a problem, I am ready to consider replacing the other hosting providers.

I was in China, at 8:00 in the morning for help sent mail, estimated solve the evening in order to get a reply,The day passed, my site so can not open …

PS:My English is poor,Sorry.

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience this has brought you.

I have forwarded your ticket regarding your sites being down to a supervisor who will be investigating the issue!
You will receive an email as soon as it gets resolved. Again, I apologize for this delay. We greatly appreciate your patience.

Thanks,
Daniela J.
DreamHost Staff.

Thank you for your reply, hoping to quickly solve this problem,Three days can not be accessed in the last 5 days, two days open slowly.I was being tortured.

Has been upgraded to a dedicated server

Same cost I hope :slight_smile: