Dreamhost down?

I can’t access my own domain’s webmail, and I can’t access webmail.dreamhost.com either!
The status.dreamhost.com page says all is well - but I tend to disagree right now. Is this just me, or are you seeing that too?

TorbenGB
Try out DreamHost with a free WebIDPrices, options

I can’t access my FTP either, but Web is fine.

To have lived is not enough for them, they have to talk about it. – Samuel Beckett

[quote]I can’t access my FTP either, but Web is fine.

[/quote]

Now the Web is gone as well. :frowning:

To have lived is not enough for them, they have to talk about it. – Samuel Beckett

Works for me…

Everything is working for me. Deamhost.com panel, E-mail and domains.

Try clearing out your cache and connecting again if you are sitll having problems.

-Matttail

I am having no problems as well.

================================
I’d give my right arm to be ambidexterous!

All fine now. :slight_smile:

I’ve had trouble for almost three days now.
POP mail (Outlook) can’t pull down email from mailserver
and Webmail is also acting up.

ERROR MESSAGE IN OUTLOOK:
“Task ‘BCnexus - Receiving’ reported error (0x800CCC0F): ‘The connection to the server was interrupted.’ If this problem continues, contact your server administrator. The server responded: +OK 483 octets follow.”

ERROR MESSAGE IN WEBMAIL:
DB Error: connect failed Called from /usr/local/squirrelmail-1.4.4/plugins/amavisnewsql/setup.php on line 100
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: query()
in /usr/local/squirrelmail-1.4.4/plugins/amavisnewsql/amavisnewsql.class.php on line 1048

Any clues, gurus?

Bil

That looks like something is not working right with your mailbox. That’s probably not something you can fix yourself at this point so you should contact our support team (if you haven’t already).

• Dallas
  • DreamHost Head Honcho/Founder