DreamHost down time?

Currently my website is hosted on SiteGround, but unfortunately I’m not getting good support, one of my friend told me to get hosted on DreamHost, My concern is that do there is down time in DreamHost?, How the guys from Dreamhost support, I have gone through number of articles, but it couldn’t make any sense, can you please help me out

There is downtime with every host, regardless of what they promise you. That’s just marketing.

That said, most Dreamhost customers experience very good uptime.

I have gone through number of articles, but it couldn’t make any sense, can you please help me out

If you have questions about particular help articles, please include a link to one and a specific question. People will be able to provide a specific answer to your query then.

I’ve had a website on shared Dreamhost servers for about 8 years and concur there’s almost never downtime here.

In fact, the only actual downtime has been related to server maintenence and that is seldom and brief.

What many misinterpret as server problems is usually just an ISP routing issue unrelated to website hosting.