Dreamhost disabled my site, I don't know what to do

Hi,
I have www.modagrafya.com on Dreamhost and when I enter the site I see the following message:

Site Temporarily Unavailable
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact the webmaster/ tech support immediately to have them rectify this.

error id: “bad_httpd_conf”

And I also received an e-mail like this from the Dreamhost team:

Disabled modagrafya.com for causing server issues

Hello Sonat,

I am writing in regards to your domain ‘modagrafya.com’ which was
identified as the cause of very high load on your shared server. This was
causing the server to be unstable for other customers and to protect the
server, we had to disable this site.

The domain is receiving an unusually high number of hits, which you can
investigate with the tools provided in this wiki article:

Please check your logs for any issues using those tools, then contact us
for more details on how to get this site re-enabled.

Thanks!
Dan W

I don’t know what to do, when I clicked on the link provided: http://wiki.dreamhost.com/Finding_Causes_of_Heavy_Usage

I couldn’t understand what to do, my technical knowledge is limited. I need to get back my site asap.

My site don’t have a huge number of visitors, it’s 500-600 people everyday, mostly coming from search engines. And when I checked out sitemeter I didn’t see an abnormal increase of visitırs to my site nor repetead visits from the same IP. What is the problem? How can I fix that?

I’m sorry for the confusion and inconvenience. I see you’ve replied to our email, and we’ve sent a response back since. Please give it a look, and you can re-enable your site and monitor the traffic and usage. If anything comes up again you will be notified, as it’s certainly possible your site (and its resource usage) has outgrown shared hosting environments and just needs something a bit more capable. If you have further questions, please reply to our email again for the quickest response.

Hello there,

I just wanted to confirm that you are still in contact with our support team and that you are being assisted.
I see we replied about 20 minutes ago to another ticket offering you to move your server.
Let me know if you have any questions!