Dreamhost.com/support form does not submit, can't access account

I’m stupid and wiped my phone that had my Google Authenticator info on it. I need to get dreamhost to disable MFA on my account so I can access my account. The only way to contact them is through the submission form at dreamhost.com/support since I can’t access my account.

However, the form at dreamhost.com/support hangs on submission. I have tried google chrome, edge, and IE, and have tried both the sales and MFA request links. I am unable to submit my request. Can anyone else make the form work?

You have no idea how many times I’ve done the same thing :slight_smile: MfA may be the best thing ever but what a PITA it can be…

I just tried using the support form and it seems to work fine on my Firefox… Are you sure you have entered all the required information in the form? I noticed that if you miss something and hit ‘submit’ the form just sits there without throwing any error but if you scroll up you’ll see that some fields may be highlighted in red.

If that still doesn’t work, let me know.

So I downloaded Firefox and the same issue is still happening. I have confirmed that I have filled in all of the required information. None of the boxes are outlined in red. I have no idea why this is happening, but I’m really stuck!

I can’t replicate the issue so something must be blocking some pieces of the form on your computer, like a firewall or something else…

Please contact me privately and send me your webID or the email associated with your DreamHost account and I’ll have my colleagues contact you.

How do I send a PM? Having trouble finding it on this site.

Click on the user’s avatar you want to contact and a popup will appear with the link to ‘Message’ that use directly:

I contacted you directly, you can also simply reply to that message.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.