Dreamhost as host bought domain name elsewhere

I have bought my domain name a while back and just now signed up for Dreamhost. My problem is that I have uploaded my site to the folder of the site for dreamhost which my domain is adammharvey.com but it has not updated yet. I did change the DNS servers on the domain site that I bought to dreamhost but seems that it still hasnt worked or I am doing something wrong. Either way I would love some input on this. Thank you

When I go to your site I get the following message:
Site Temporarily Unavailable
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact the webmaster/ tech support immediately to have them rectify this.

error id: “bad_httpd_conf”

When you say you uploaded your website was it static pages or are you using a content management system or what?

I do believe they are just static pages. I am using this as just an online resume for all my media, I have to admit that I am not at all as knowledgeable with web as I should be. I am currently just using iWeb and uploading the published site from filezilla to that folder that is instructed in the dreamhost email that was sent out to me.

might want to send a support ticket from your control panel then to see if they can help you