DREAMHOST ANNOUNCES GoDreamDaddyHost

http://wiki.dreamhost.com/DREAMHOST_ANNOUNCES_GoDreamDaddyHost

Good one!

Those Go Daddy Girls are really hot!

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

[quote]<(((*>

[/quote]

:wink:

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

Anyone notice that the domain name looks REALLY bad when you read it.

Dream in that form tends to decompose into “d” and “ream”

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

poor DaddyHost…

PromoCode [color=#CC0000]FULL_97_OFF <-click prefilled[/color] = host 1 yr for $22.4 ; [color=#CC0000]LIFE_IP_67_OFF[/color] = 2 yrs + IP for $123.8

what will happen after this?

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on dreamhost hosting plans using promo code [color=#CC0000]50MONEY[/color] Sign Up NOW

GooDaddyDreamHost.com (when google picks them all up)

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

Nice joke :slight_smile: . But GoDreamDaddyHost is very ugly name to me. DreamHost is nice name. But when it’s mixed with GoDaddy,it’s just ugly. However, the url(godream-daddyhost.com) isn’t maybe still started. I tried to take a look to it,but ‘could not locate server’. But if Microsoft pick up all of Google,DreamHost and GoDaddy,it will be [color=#CCCC00]MicroGooDreamDaddyHost[/color] :stuck_out_tongue: .Although maybe not possible…

[color=#CC0000]FUN[/color]=$97 off
[color=#CC0000]FUN55[/color]=50% xtra disk & transfer
[color=#CC0000]FUN6[/color]=xtra 6 domain
[color=#CC0000]FUNIP[/color]=1 IP $60 off
[color=#CC0000]FUN1D[/color]=2x disk.

The domain isn’t even registered; I thought about registering it just to amuse myself, but decided it wasn’t worth the ten bucks.

emufarmers.com
Very little to do with either emus or farmers!

If its not still registered why DH put it on the announcement/wiki? Shame… :@

Promo codes for you:
[color=#CC0000]FUN[/color]=$97 off
[color=#CC0000]FUN55[/color]=50% xtra disk & transfer
[color=#CC0000]FUN6[/color]=xtra 6 domain
[color=#CC0000]FUNIP[/color]=1 IP + $60 off
[color=#CC0000]FUN1D[/color]=double disk space

Anyone else see this as a unfortunate idea for the customers? (Besides it being a sort of ridiculously strange sounding name).

Go Daddy = Constant price raising, ridiculous add ons and advertising overkill?

Or, maybe everyone’s just memorized by the smiling women in low cut tops.

I’m so glad this was a joke. Godaddy has a bad rep at taking folks domains away from them for proposed spam issues and charging them a boatload to get them back.

Up to [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] off Dreamhost Hosting using the promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVINGS[/color] - Start your SAVINGS now!

I think it may be a joke of 1st of april of 2007 :stuck_out_tongue:

Save $97 with promo code: [color=#CC0000]97YES Sign Up NOW[/color]

Good joke, but thank god it was only joke.