Dreamhost and Wordpress

I have a few questions:

I have a domain through Dreamhost, missionsimplify.com. I did the one-click WordPress install through Dreamhost.

Now I’d like to install a different theme. When I go to Themes and click Install Themes, I get the message “You do not have sufficient permissions to install themes on this site.” So perhaps I need to be doing it another way, but I’m not quite sure how.

In Dreamhost, under Web Hosting, my domain says DNS Only. When I click to add Fully Hosted, I get the message “Error! You already have a One-Click Install of wordpress set up at missionsimplify.com.”

I’m a bit lost at this stage. Just want to get on with my blog but I feel bogged down by technical issues. I have another blog that’s hosted on WordPress, but I wanted to do the install variety to have more control and be able to use more themes.

Thanks for any help or advice!

What’s the file permission on the theme directory?

IIRC, that’s one of the differences between One-clicks and regular installs. If you want to customise, you shouldn’t use regular installs.

If you don’t have anything on your blog, just delete it and start over with fully-hosted domain and don’t use the one-click installs.