Ok, now it's been 7 days, I email my initial problem on 3/13 when I edited 12 of my 13 cron jobs to tweak a command. I can see the cron jobs are working.
On the 14th, I received my first email: The problem is our outbound spam filters and we resolved it, it should take a few hours to clear the queue - shaun h
on the 15th at 1:30pm, after I used the panel to tell them that this failed, got an automated email 'We strive to answer questions in 24hours..."
on the 15th at 4:20pm Dan W told me he saw a cron output go to me, at 5:10 I told him that was the 1 cron job I didn't change.
On March 17th I recomplained again.
On March 18th, at 12:44 pm Dan W told me this problem was placed in his personal queue apparently after he left for the weekend. He told me the good news was that they found why the messages aren't getting to me, they were being blocked by a spam filter. He brought it to the attention of the email administrator. he didn't have an ETA but it shouldn't take more than 24 hours.
At 5:24 I recomplained that it was still happening....
On march 19th at 3:46 pm, got an automated email "We strive to answer questions in 24 hours...."
On March 19th at 11:24 pm, my emails are getting nastier....
Currently, on march 20th, I have two open tickets, one is 1 day and 15 hours old, and 1 is 9 hours and 28 minutes old, they are both the same issue.
I don't mind having small problems like this given low priority. I mind the thrashing around by tech support and the lack of focused attention as this problem ages.