Dreamhost and Argentina

Hi, i’m trying to singup to dreamhost hosting plan L1, the problem starts when i have to pay, since i’m from Argentina i can’t singup to Google Checkout (becase Google Checkout don’t operate in Argentina) so i found myself unable to pay for your service. I’m very intrested in your hosting service, as far as i know, you are the best!

What can i do yo pay my Hosting Account? I have VISA and AMERICAN EXPRESS credit cards, but i can’t singup to Google Checkout! this is really frustating…
Forgive me for my bad english, if there is anything i have to explain more clearly please don’t hesitate to contact me.

In case you need it, i was using the promocode SAVE90YEAR to contract a one year L1 hosting plan , i had to pay $29.40 when i found myself with this trouble.

I tryed sending a e-mail to support@dreamhost.com but it’s only for customers.

Thanks in advance!

Pablo

You can use this form :
http://www.dreamhost.com/contact.cgi

Specify you order ID and your webID if you have ones.

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

Thank you MOUA, i’m sending them an e-mail now, hope they can help me.

I’m really surprised about the fact that i didn’t notice the CONTACT US button in the top of the page, we should ask Jakob if there is a usability problem :stuck_out_tongue:

So, finally you use google checkout ? Why Dreamhost force to use Google checkout lately ?

$97 off using [color=#CC0000]LuckyYou[/color] promo code :cool: . Sign Up NOW

They use it to push the fraud detection and prevention on a company more capable of shouldering the costs. Google.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

Of-course, we all know the real reason is the inevitable Google buyout of DreamHost. :wink:

Mark

Web Hosting Reviews | DreamHost Promo Code

Let me buy my stock before you let that get out too much.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!