Completely new to Dream Host just signing up for an account earlier today. Waiting for the account/domain name to be registered with the DNS which Dream Host suggests it will take a day or two for the DNS registration.
If you can assist with the following it would be very much appreciated even though I think it is pretty rudimentary.
1) First, is there a section in the forum I can go to for absolute beginners for getting this all set up so that I don't waste your time?
2) Do I have to have a web site for Dream Host to host before I can set up email accounts which I need ASAP.
3) I tried adding a mailbox several times and failed. Does this mean the domain name has to be registered with the DNS first before I can set up email account? This seems to be the case from what I see in the "Manage Email" page.
4) I purchased ($214.80 for two years) the "I Have a Great Happy Hosting Plan" and have received confirmation the payment has been received.
The domain name I am waiting for to be registered is: dohatokyo-dtc.com
5) Do I have to wait for the DNS registration to complete before I can proceed to setting up email accounts/boxes?
Anywhere you can direct me to for getting this all set up ASAP would be most appreciated. In the mean time, I am reading everything I can off the wikidreamhost.com section.
I think what I need is just confirmation I am doing this correctly? Thank you.