DreamCompute host hardware error

I have waited patiently for anyone to respond to my requests for assistance. Opened a ticket 36 hours ago, opened a call back. I am getting very frustrated with the fact I moved my services to your services so i would not have to deal with hardware failures.

In 2 months i have had my server fail due to hardware and it still sits down with no one able to do a single thing. I could live with it if I had anyone respond to my case that it is being worked on. Nope, not even a courtesy email.

So far I am not exactly thrilled with the service level here.

So here I will try and this will determine If i stay with this service.

[b]Fault

internal error: early end of file from monitor: possible problem: Cannot set up guest memory ‘pc.ram’: Cannot allocate memory[/b]

Code 500 Details Created
Dec. 29, 2016, 7:20 a.m.

Specs

Flavor
gp1.warpspeed
Flavor ID
RAM
8GB
VCPUs
4 VCPU
Disk
80GB

Server was repaired and I still have not seen my ticket actioned. IT was apparently migrated.

We’re sorry for this incident. I’ve asked my colleagues who were on duty over the holiday and they explained there has been a higher-than-normal rush of illegal activities on DreamCompute cluster during this time. This activity saturated hardware resources in a couple of hypervisors which became slower to evacuate running instances to less loaded hypervisors. Probably your VMs were affected. The issue was solved quite quickly, too.

Can you please send me your ticket number? We’ll gladly give you credit back for this disruption.