Dreambook is ... gone?

Where’d Dreambook go? If I go to dreambook.com, or click on my Read or Sign Guestbook link on my webpage I get a “404 not found” error message.

Does anyone know what’s going on?

I cannot reach my Dreambooks either.

I certainly hope this is only a temporary problem, as I rely upon Dreambook for my sites’ guestbooks, and have many posts in them that I would hate to lose.

If they’re being done away with, then there should be an option for guestbook owners to transfer the data to another guestbook provider, or at least to access it and save it.

This is a temporary problem, and has to do with an issue with one of our disk arrays. Should be fixed soon; sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you!

J’ai eu peur !
I’ve been afraid !
Please solve quickly this problem would be great ;o)
thank U

I am afraid it will not be fixed soon…I have 46 guest books on DB an my Clients are going to kill me. Do you know anything more about? Thanks!
Isabella from Italy…and her 46 angry Clients

I also, can not view my Guest book, View my Previous Guest book or sign the Guest book. What is going on? This has been down too long. I Have people calling me about the site and not being able to sign the Guest book. Maybe I need to get a new Guest book somewhere else without all this down time?