Dream Host ranks 4 out of 10

Highly suggest you change hosting to IPower.com they give you 200gb of storage for the same charge (7.95) as this hosting and are never down like this. at least they do not screw up every bodies website. Also have a much better CP (vdeck) that you can actually understand and navigate.

The cp of this hosting looks like a 5 year old built it. Very unorganized and not user friendly. also the vdeck at Ipower will let you edit your files on line. no ftp if you don’t wish.

Been watching hosting sites since 2001 and this hosting company has grown and become one of the most economic and user friendly hosting on the web.

No I am not staff or connected with this company… Just a consumer that researches thoroughly before buying.

Lay odds that the jerks that run the company will delete this post.

Good god - same exact text in three forums. I do predict that this thread will be be deleted as well as a crosspost of questionable intent.

BTW, 4 out of 10 where?

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

me thinks ipower is getting desperate!!!

Thanks for the update! I think I’ll be staying with dreamhost.

Why do you need a cp witch give you the function to edit online files?? A normal person wants VI to edit files online! Not some strange user unfriendly web interface!!

VI rules for online editing and dreamhost has it! By default! So you don’t need to FTP to edit files at dreamhost.

YES! If you need an online CP to edit files, you should probably look at AOL as a hosting provider.

Real Men Use VIM! :slight_smile: