Down time again?

Right now, I can’t open panel.dreamhost.com and www.dreamhoststatus.com , down time again??

:wink: [color=#CC0000]Here[/color] are my Hosting Plan Comparision and $97 off DreamHost Promo Code

It says, “The web panel is temporarily unavailable while we perform maintenance on our database.” on the panel now. Is this affecting your site aswell? I have two sites, one which runs a forum and is database heavy, and another which is just .php pages. The latter works fine, however the former is down. I assume that any site which has a database is affected, or is it just me?

Temporarily Unavailable
The web panel is temporarily unavailable while we perform maintenance on our database.
[Sources: people]

Software error:
Can’t call method “query” on an undefined value at /usr/local/ndn/web/dhwebpanel/index.cgi line 62.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (support@dreamhost.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

:wink: [color=#CC0000]Here[/color] are my Hosting Plan Comparision and $97 off DreamHost Promo Code

Hi Fynci, My site works now, no down time since 6/9 and yesterday’s network issues are not affect my server too, so I guest maybe DH have several different network structure.

BTW: PANEL works now