dotProject

apps

Hello,

I set up dotProject (dotproject.net) at a domain of mine some time ago, and it’s working well except that I was getting a lot of open_basedir errors. I decided to just try to comment out/remove the offending lines, and that seemed to work fine. The problem came when someone tried to upload a file - when you would also get this error, and as it turned out, the offending line was using move_uploaded_file - which is the function which moves the uploaded file to where it should be.

I’ve double-checked the path in the configuration and that the path is the correct one in the scripts as well. It says /home/c28/admin.28chapters.org/dotproject/[…some more] and phpinfo() says that open_basedir allowed folders is this:
/dh/web/phpmyadmin:/tmp:/dh/solidclient:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/c28:/home/.xenophondryer/c28

In other words: It should work, but it doesn’t. I haven’t sent this to tech support as I thought it may be a problem that I have made somehow…

Anyone got any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Eivind Lie Nitter

Posted a little too quick there…

I changed the path in the configuration to include .xenophondryer and now it works.

It shouldn’t be like this, though… or is it the way it has to be?

in the base directory that the project app’s running in, put an .htaccess file with this line in it:

AddType php-cgi .php

see if that doesn’t fix your wagon:

https://panel.dreamhost.com/kbase/index.cgi?area=2526

[color=#0000CC]jason[/color]