I am unable to figure out why I am getting this 500 Internal Server Error. What I know:
- The errors happen inconsistently. There are times I visit my site to make an update and everything is fine - no errors. However, since noticing the error the first time I’ve been visiting my site more frequently to try and resolve the issue and I’m noticing the error several times a day.
- I upgraded to the latest PHP version and I’m still having problems.
- This is not a heavily-visited site and I appear to have enough memory.
- I checked other forum topics and didn’t see a solution.
- Often when I get the error I refresh and everything is fine for awhile until I get the error again.
- I have used Dreamhost for years without any issues. This is the first time I’ve had an issue and it has been several weeks (a month?) that I have seen these errors.